Monday, December 12, 2022

Too Tempting (Heat Haven Omegaverse #4) by Sarah Blue



Rating: 5 Stars

I think this is my favorite Heat Heaven Omegaverse book! This book was so freakin` good. Every single character was a hit for me. I wanted more and more. I have loved Kelsey's character since she was introduced in Protector's Promise as Smith's sister. I was highly anticipating this book, and I was not disappointed. Sarah, you've outdone yourself!

While Smith and Cami were falling in love in Protector's Promise, Kelsey was recovering from an abusive relationship; determined to be confident and fearless, Kelsey begins searching for the perfect pack. Kelsey's journey to finding her pack was emotional and complex. I loved that it wasn't easy or pure instant love. The pack really had to work to come together to be what Kelsey needed. The characters were all so complex and had such depth to them. Each of their individual stories captured my attention and appealed to my emotions. This book was just so much different than the others in the series but in the best way. This relationship dynamic was also very new, featuring a female alpha, Shyla, in the pack. I wanted Shyla to snuggle me like a little baby. All I'm saying is get you a pack like pack Bosch.

Sarah Blue's books always manage to have me dying of laughter! and we could never forget the spice you know she delivers. I always enjoy Sarah Blue's book because the vibes are immaculate. I hope you enjoy it too.

1 comments:

  1. I'm really glad this book was a 5 star read because that cover is ADORABLE! I need to check this series out more. I hadn't heard of it until your post.

    ReplyDelete