Thursday, August 18, 2022

Mafia Madman (The Kings of Italy #3) by Mila Finelli

 


This book was absolutely filthy. You need to read it.

I knew I was going to love Gia’s story but I didn’t know I was going to be obsessed with Enzo.

Gianna Mancini is a complete wild child. After her sister Frankie’s marriage to Mafia Don, Fausto Ravazzani, Gia finds herself living in Italy while pursuing a fashion design internship in Milano under an alias. When Gia has to fill in for a model for a private showing she mistakenly ends up on Enzo’s radar.

Enzo D’Agostino is absolutely ravenous for revenge on Fausto and anyone relatively close to him. After the pain and humiliation of being Ravazzani’s captive, Enzo has been laying low on a yacht for four years, regrouping and preparing to strike. Those plans all take a back seat the moment he lays eyes on Gia.

Guys, I cackled reading the first few chapters because Gia behaved and reacted exactly how I thought she would to being kidnapped. She is officially my fav. I loved the dynamic between these two characters. It was fun watching them fight each other when really all they wanted was to give in. I was curious to see how Mila Finelli would wrap their story up and bring us to a good place because how does one move on from … torture. But she did amazing and I loved the ending so much. While I enjoyed Gia and Enzo falling in love, I enjoyed the smut way more 😂 kidding. Mila did not come to play. I have never highlighted so many dirty passages. The mouth on this man 🥵 There should be a warning on this book. You will be hot and bothered. Do not read this in public for your own safety. It’ll knock your panties off.

I cannot wait for book 4!


Read Mafia Madman

0 comments:

Post a Comment