Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Single Parent Romance











Single Parent Romance 🍼

I've been on quite the binge with single-parent romances. Single parent romances just always have these wholesome components to them and I'm an absolute sucker for it. When the love interest and the child connect *faints from cuteness*

My recommendations:

Washed Up by Kandi Steiner (Read it On KU)


You & Me by Tal Bauer (Read it On KU)

Hook Shot by Kennedy Ryan (Read it On KU)
 
Ignite by Melanie Harlow (Read it On KU)

Return to Us by Corinne Michaels (buy it)

One Percent of You by Michelle Gross (Read it On KU)

Say It's Forever by A.J Jackson (Read it On KU)

All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata (Read it On KU) 

Lawless Lynx by Naomi Porter (Read it On KU)

 

1 comments:

  1. So many great books on here that I can't even stand it! I loved so many of these. Rhodes especially.

    ReplyDelete