Monday, December 12, 2022

Help Me Remember (Rose Canyon) by Corinne Michaels


 Rating: 5 Stars

When I first heard of this book, I knew I would love it. I was instantly hooked by this story. There was suspense, angst, and romance.

The story begins with a tragedy. Our FMC Brielle wakes up in the hospital to the news that her brother has been murdered, and she is the only eyewitness to the crime. The only problem is that after suffering an injury Brielle, can’t seem to remember the last three years of her life. With the help of Spencer, her brother’s long-time best friend, she is determined to solve the mystery of who killed her brother and regain her memories.

The pacing of this story was terrific. From start to finish, I was hooked. In the first half, with Brielle’s POV, we get to experience the turmoil she’s going through while struggling to remember and the grief she experiences from losing her brother. In the second, we get Spencer’s POV which is just as tragic as he struggles to help Brielle and mourns the loss of his friend and his trauma from being abandoned young. While the story was unraveling, my heart ached for Spencer, whew. My heart. But I knew in true Corinne Michael’s fashion that love would conquer all.


This book was beyond sweet, and I fell in love with all the characters, desperate to know more. This book had the perfect amount of angst and suspense to carry me through with all the makings of a great small-town romance. I’m looking forward to returning to Rose Canyon for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment