Monday, December 12, 2022

What Was Meant To Be by Q.B. Tyler

 



Rating: 5 Stars 

Q.B. Tyler is really the taboo queen! She has a way of making you fall deeply in love with her characters, and you can't help but root for their forbidden love. It was no different with Whitney and her godfather JP. Their steamy romance ends when JP decides to call it off and leave for three years. He returns once he hears the news that Whitney is engaged to be married. Nothing has changed about the issues surrounding their scandalous relationship. JP is still the man who basically raised Whitney. But he'll be damned if he misses his second chance.

This book was insanely hot. The chemistry between these two was absolutely fire. I couldn't put this book down once I started it. I think this may be my new favorite. JP's mouth was absolutely filthy, and I loved every moment of it. Whitney was a total vibe, and I loved how sassy she was with JP. Q.B. never misses!



0 comments:

Post a Comment