Monday, May 16, 2022

Omega’s Obsession ( Heat Haven Omegaverse #2)


 5 Stars

I’m so obsessed with this book that I’m already contemplating a reread. I loved everything about this book from start to finish.

I have never been more obsessed with characters. Liv Desoto — cue the music 🎵 oh she’s sweet but a psycho.. 🎵Liv was so flippin obsessed and it’s contagious because so was I! I love how she knew exactly what she wanted from day one with all her little tricks up her sleeve.

The best treat was getting someone just as crazy to fall for her! River was the ultimate cinnamon roll. He gave bad boy energy but could melt you to goop with his sweetness. Such a yummy beta!

Don’t get me started on Grayson! Sarah created the perfect pack in a perfect world and I want in! I need a Viking man to spoil me like yesterday!!!

Lastly, we have Dean who worked so hard to fight his feelings for Liv! It made the story even more sweeter that she was already irresistible to his other pack-mates. I loved all the relationship dynamics between these characters. The drama was on point. I was hooked almost immediately. This book had me swooning, cracking tf up and wishing I could be an omega so badly. This was such a fun read. I can’t wait for everyone to enjoy this book and the awesome playlist 🥰

Thank you so much for this ARC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment